FEE DETAILS (SESSION 2023-24) JAWAHAR CHOWK BRANCH
|NURSERY||KG / I||II to V||VI to VIII||IX & X||XI||XII|
|Tuition Fee Installment||1300||1350||1400||1450||1550||1700||1900|
|Tuition Fee- Yearly (Pay in 8 installment)||15600||16200||16800||17400||18600||20400||22800|
|Diary /ID / ERP (Pay in July)||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Annual Charges* (Yearly)||4000||5000||6000||6500||7000||8000||8000|
|Total Fee Old Students||20600||22200||24900||24900||26600||29400||32100|
|New Students (Old Students Fee + Admission Fee)|
|Admission Fee MP Board||6500||6500||6500||6500||7500||7500||8000|
|Admission Fee||Other Boards||9500||9500||9500|
*- Annual charges include all local examinations, Extracurricular activities, stationery, Computer fee, Lab fee, sports, and others.
- Board fees, Portal fees, migration and eligibility, and subject change are extra and have to pay separately.
2. Any competition, annual function, educational tour, and picnic paid separately
3. Bus fees are charged for 10 Months. No reduction is made for break periods, leave, or vacations.
4. Parents are to clear the dues before each terminal exam.
5. All fees are to be paid before the 10th of every month, failing which a late fee of Rs. 50/- per month will be charged until the fees are paid in full.